The aim of CNB site is :
- Present the range of its products and services
- Inform about events and boat shows
Article 2 - Personnal data processing
CONSTRUCTION NAVALE BORDEAUX is involved not to do the use of personal data you could give, contrast to the legislation in force.
The personal data that CONSTRUCTION NAVALE BORDEAUX needs are the following ones :
- first name and surname,
These information are only used to enable you to receive some financial documentation about CONSTRUCTION NAVALE BORDEAUX
The personal data are only for CONSTRUCTION NAVALE BORDEAUX.
The person who is responsible of personal data processing is :
O. Lafourcade -
162 Quai de Brazza, 33100 Bordeaux
- France - Tel: 33 (0) 557
80 85 50 - Fax: 33 (0) 557 80 85
All the requests concerning the personal data processing must be sent to this address. With written demand to CONSTRUCTION NAVALE BORDEAUX to the above address, and if you justify your identity while joining to your request a copy of your identity card, you can obtain, freely, the communication of the personal data concerning you as well as, if need be, the correction of what would be inexact, incomplete, equivocal, or for which the correction or the use , the communication or the conservation is forbidden.
If your personal data change, please inform CONSTRUCTION NAVALE BORDEAUX in writting to the address given above.
Article 3 - Cookies
We are likely to established a " cookie " in your computer. A cookie does not allow us to identify you. Generally it records the information concerning the surfing of your computer on our website. This cookie is erased from your computer when you leave the website.
We inform you that you can oppose yourself to the recording of " cookies " while configuring your browser as follows :
- If you surf on internet with Internet Explorer 3 or 4 (Microsoft) : tick on " display ", " option ", " advanced ". Among different warnings that you can activate, the fourth one is entitled " to warm before accepting cookies " and, only on Internet Explorer 4, the fifth is entitled " Always refusing cookies ".
- If you sail on internet with Internet explorer 5 (Microsoft) : click "tools", "options internet", "security", "personnalise the security level". In the section "cookies", choose "to ask" or "to deactivate" for the two proposed options;
- If you sail on internet explorer with Navigator gold 3 (Netscape) : click on "Options", "preferences of the network", "protocols". Among different warnings that you can activate, the first one is entitled "to warn before accepting a cookie". You then will be warned when a "cookie"arrives and you will be able to oppose yourself to his recording by your navigation software.
- If you sail on Internet with Communicator (Netscape) : click on "Edition", "Preferences", and put "Advanced" in surbrillance. Choose the desired options.
Responsibility limit CONSTRUCTION NAVALE BORDEAUX Photographs, plans, illustrations, descriptions, etc... reproduced as well as the ordered pamphlets on our site have no contractual character and are given for information only.
Article 5 - Intellectual Property
5.1 - Rights of author
The present site is a work of CONSTRUCTION NAVALE BORDEAUX following the law items L 111.1 and next of the Code of the Intellectual Property.
The conception and the realization of the present site were carried out by M&N CLARIS.
The texts, photograph, organizations, drawings, sounds, music, videos movies
and other works are the exclusive property of their respective creators.
All direct or indirect, provisional or permanent reproduction, by some means and under some form that this be, in all or party, as well as all representation, usage or modification of the present site are forbidden. These facts constitute the offence of imitation, punished of 2 years of imprisonment and of 150000 fine Euros (Code of the intellectual property, item L 716-9).
5.2 - Rights on the brands
The figurative and semi-figurative CONSTRUCTION NAVALE BORDEAUX brands were deposited by CONSTRUCTION NAVALE BORDEAUX and are his exclusive property.
The brands quoted by CONSTRUCTION NAVALE BORDEAUX on the present site are with the authorization of their respective members.
Article 6 - Hypertext links and referencement
All creation of a hypertext link towards the present site and all referencement of this one are forbidden without an express and written authorization of CONSTRUCTION NAVALE BORDEAUX.
Article 7 - Modifications of legal information of the CONSTRUCTION NAVALE BORDEAUX site
CONSTRUCTION NAVALE BORDEAUX reserves itself the right to modify at any moment the legal informations, notably in case of legislation change to put them in accordance with this one.
All specifications and/or drawings and/or other digital information is covered by International Copyright. Any use before our written approval is strickly forbidden.
CONSTRUCTION NAVALE BORDEAUX - RCS Bordeaux n° 342 012 390 - 162 quai de Brazza - 33100 BORDEAUX
Photographs by :
- Nicolas Claris
- Gilles Martin-Raget
- Jean-Marie Robert Bancharelle